..INTRODUCING REAL E$TATE WEALTH OPPORTUNITY
Hello! "Knowledge is Power, Information is money"! If you must create legit and durable Wealth, then you need knowledge. Go for knowledge! You have to be thirsty and hungry for Information. Quality Information will put quality money in your account. Cheap information will put peanuts in your wallet. The choice is all yours to make. Smartness is having other sources of income while doing your normal job. Nobody wants to work for a boss forever, everybody dreams of becoming the boss someday.
Therefore, if you must be the boss and create wealth, you've got to think outside the box and think of an alternative means of generating more money and on part time. Listen! If you don’t create a second source or alternative means of making money while you sleep or while you’re on holiday, you will work until you die! With this information, you don’t have to be physically present to make money. Therefore, if you must be the boss and create wealth, you've got to think outside the box and think of an alternative means of generating more money and on part time.
Poor minded people are comfortable helping other people achieve thier personal goals working in their established institutions & vision, while wealth minded people are risk takers, they take every action to build wealth for themselves. Real Estate Business provides such opportunity for ANYBODY to build sustainable wealth with freedom and liberty. Part of the secrets of U.S President Donald Trump is Real Estate.
WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
Things You Dont Need Initially to Start Real Estate Business...
What You Initially Need to Start Real Estate Business Are...
PROFIT & EARNING POTENTIAL IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Nobody wants to venture into a business without first knowing how profitable the business is. The earning potential or profit gains in Real Estate business is huge, if properly learnt. The profitability of this business can not be far traced to the reason why 60% Nigeria Lawyers have abandoned the courts and have become Real Estate Agents in recent time.The truth is, Real Estate Assets/properties have value, hence whoever is in the business of exchanging Real Estate Property Assets from either a buyer or selling is in serious business! Do you feel my gist? From my many years in Real Estate Consultancy I have come to terms with the fact that, the only business that requires zero or little startup capital is the Real Estate Business. This business if properly oriented and guided can turn you to a millionaire within few months. This is not hyping or exaggeration, but its reality. In this business, you earn through Property Management Services, Real Estate Consultancy services, Commission Agency, Sales, Lease, Property Procurement services etc. Like you know, Properties runs in hundred of thousands, millions and even billions. The sales aspect of this business runs on 10% commission from buyer and 5% commission profit from seller respectively. If for instance you help a buyer purchase a Duplex with cost of #50m ( fifty Million naira) invariably, you should be expecting 5 or 10% of the price of property from the buyer and 5% from seller, (which is either 15% or 20% profit from both buyer and seller) from just one single transaction! You could close more sales transaction in a close time.
Therefore, for you reading this letter right now to have a professional & technical knowledge on how to conclude Real Estate deals successfully to take your legitimate profit in cash, in my many years on this business, I have painstakingly researched and carefully put together key areas and information in starting up the Real Estate multi billion naira business in a book I titled "Real Estate Wealth". With this book and my mentorship, you can be sure to have a soft landing while venturing into this business. See a list of the content of the book on Real Estate Wealth below for your advantage.
HOW YOU MAKE MONEY FROM REAL ESTATE BUSINESS:
There are numerous ways anyone can make cool cash weekly, monthly and yearly from Real Estate Business. However, for the purpose of this work, we shall limit them to:
*No Previous Experience is Needed!
*No Office is Required!
*No Certificate is Required!
*Work Part Time and Earn Full Time Income FOR LIFE!
NB: If your in Port Harcourt city and you want to see me directly, feel free to book appointment with me in office. One-on-One Mentorship/training for interested participants is welcome. Cost for one-on-one mentorship/training with me is #50k. Duration is two months. Within this training, my participants can startup their Real Estate Wealth Business along side, if they so wish. Participants after the training shall be opportune to be under my mentorship/partnership FOR LIFE.
Dont Forget, Success is not Luck, its a consciousness. You will have to take your destiny in your hand.
I will see you at the top!
Your Real Estate Wealth Mentor,
Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & WebDevelopment)
#15 Ebony Road,
LIKE Our Page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco